Our Data Centre
Our servers are located within UK based data centres in London & Cardiff. The data centres both feature a number of attributes designed to keep all equipment online 24/7.
- Diesel generators and N+N UPS system for entire data floors with 1 week on-site fuel supply
- N+1 air conditioning to guarantee control of temperature and humidity
- Sophisticated fire detection & suppression systems
- CCTV security system covering all entrances & exits from the buildings with 24-hour video recording and 24×7 onsite security staff
- Biometric security access for all persons entering the data floor
- Multiple fibre connections into the buildings
We use the best hardware available for the job in hand for our entire network & infrastructure. We utilise best-of-breed Dell and Supermicro servers configured with RAID and multiple power supplies when required. All hardware in our infrastructure is connected to at least 2 network switches which are configured with STP to minimise impact of switch or network card failure.
We run our own autonomous network (AS60899) which gives us complete control of traffic coming into and out of infrastructure. We connect with a number of tier 1 and tier 2 providers to ensure maximum resiliency and availability of all our services.